Monday, August 3, 2009

Great Weekend

It was a great weekend even with my throat being sore. I guess it is a message saying: "You talk to much."

The fun started Friday night at the "thrift store" show. It was another good show with John Mader as emcee,

Matt Walker, Hannah Gansen
and the serial killer of comedy Mike Muratore.

The audience even laughed at my except for the dream I had of me being an addict. Yes, I had a dream about being addicted to picking my nose and eating.........

I even went to a BEA meeting.......

Since they didn't laugh I not going to tell you about the dream.

I thought it was funny but I'm perverted.

On Sunday, my brother Sam (Same Mother but differant Father) and I celebrated 13 years without using any mind altering substences.


Yep, we even had a cake!
It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment