Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to Work & Jury duty

We got back to the USA and went right to work fixing air conditioning systems. I love to work as it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Daeng had trouble with jet-lag for over a week but after three weeks she is back in the swing of things.

Today I'm sitting in the Jury Room as a juror. I have been sitting in the same seat for seven hours except for restroom breaks. Another hour or two and we should be dismissed.

Although I am not real crazy about being a juror if makes me real happy to be an American.

A trial with a jury of our piers is not something that is available in most countries.

Although we have things like the "Well from Hell" in the Gulf of Mexico and a recession causing trouble with all our livelihoods, life is still pretty good here in the old USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment