Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer 2011

We had a nice summer even though I hurt by back needing MRIs and treatment. That along with a knee operation kept me from doing much walking or a lot of physical things.

On Father's Day we had lunch with my youngest and oldest daughters, along with sister Diane , Mom and Grand-daughter Crystal, at Peacemakers in Costa Mesa. It was a nice relaxed lunch and we had a chance to catch up with family gossip.

Even though the summer was a pretty cool one for the west coast there was enough work repairing units that had not been maintained and were very dirty.

Keeping your heating - cooling equipment and filters clean is the most important thing you can do to keep costs of operation low and the results of the equipment high.

Daeng and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary with a little trip to Laughlin, Nevada. Daeng is not a big gambler, except to marry me, but does like the video penny machines.

We met our friends, Michael and Charlotte in Laughlin and spent the weekend together at a convention.

My Mother celebrated her 90th Birthday in July, also. Although her health is diminishing she was in good spirits as my sister Silvana and husband Rick came from New York to surprise her.

We had a little party at Flagship Health Care Center were Mom now has 24 hour nursing care. About twenty-five of her friend and family came to share cake and give pleasant birthday wishes.

We also made a little trip to the big city of Bakersfield to celebrate my fifteen years of being drug free. We meet with some other friends to share cake and stories of how our lives have changed.

Today my life is beyond my wildest dreams!

Daeng and I will make the looooong trip back to our Thailand home, on the Myanmar (Burma) border, the end of September.

Daeng and I want to send our love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment