Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Relaxed Day in Pattaya

Today was a very relaxed day in Pattaya. I had gotten up early, around 2:00 AM, and walked to the 7-11 on "Walking Street". It is only about a 100 meters from the Honey Lodge Hotel where we are staying.

At 2:00 AM it is a pretty busy place as the bars are now closed and all the folks and the girls leave for the night.

I took my 7-11 coffee and went to the internet cafe across from our hotel. Over the next few hours I did all the work that I had to do for my company DIAL ONE and answered most of my electronic mail.

I went back to our room. Daeng was up so we walked to the market area about 400 meters east of our hotel, had breakfast and bought pineapple for later.

Daeng still isn't feeling well so we came back to room, rested a little and then went swimming in the hotel pool. Daeng did not like this pool as it is very deep, all the way around. She is not a very good swimmer so she loses confidence if she can't tough the bottom.

She does like to go into the ocean here in Pattaya as you can walk out a long way and still be only waist deep in the water. The ocean is very warm here, also.

It was a nice restful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment