Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RED Shirts & YELLOW Shirts

First, I want to state that I try not to get political as I am just an invited guest here in Thailand.

If you have watched or read the news over the last two years regarding Thailand I'm sure you have asked: What are those RED and YELLOW Shirts?"

I would like to spend a minute just to let folks know about the RED SHIRTS and the YELLOW SHIRTS.

The RED SHIRTS are the massage girls from the massage shop on Soi 13/2 closest to Beach Road just above the Post Office.

The YELLOW SHIRTS are the massage girls on the right side of the picture from the shop next door to the girls in the RED SHIRTS. It is the massage shop closest to 2nd Road here in Pattaya.

They both have the same goals: Better Economy and Enjoyable Life.

If you have any more questions about the RED SHIRTS or the YELLOW SHIRTS please let me know and I'll do more research. (I wonder it that research is tax deductible?)

No comments:

Post a Comment