Thursday, September 2, 2010

Life Goes On!

Well, I went back to the Doctor's office at 5:00 PM. The waiting room was full and everyone was bitching about the Doctor not being there. I found myself telling everyone about him spending almost four hours with me the night before as he was worried about me.

Another patient started telling a similar story about the doctor helping him. I was kind of like a twelve step meeting as folks would talk starting with: "Hi, I'm so-in-so and I had a heart attack and here is what happened to me. I used to eat Mexican food at the local restaurant twice a day and after six years.........".

When he arrived things moved right along. The Doctor did another EKG, gave me some pills and told me to come back in two weeks and do another stress test with chemicals.

He told me to go on with my life and not to worry. I ask him if I should do my work crawling into 130 degree attics, etc.? He said to go ahead and do what I always do.


Live is good! It did scare me!


No comments:

Post a Comment