Friday, March 9, 2012

Bangkok - 24 hour Town

Although Bangkok is like flying into the Bronx of New York City we always have fun. We're almost over jet-lag but still waking up at 4:00 AM. We went for a little walk down Nana Soi and said "Hello" to the trash guys. Yes, that is a man inside the big trash truck, separating plastic and glass bottles.

We walked across Sukhamvit Road and looked at shoes. I liked the red pair on the top row but they did not have my size. Oh well, it's always hard to find shoes at 4:00 in the morning.

After a little breakfast and coffee we did visit a few sidewalk shops. I liked the red, white and blue dress that Daeng is holding up but she thought the price of about $70.00 United States Dollars was to much. They didn't have it in my size, either. I thought it would have looked nice with the red shoes.

Daeng is going to visit some friends this afternoon and I'm going to go to a meeting with some English folks and then take a nap. We leave Saturday morning for the last leg of our trip to Home on the Myanmar (Burma) border.

No comments:

Post a Comment