Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our Days in Mae Sai

We slept well on our new mattress. At first, it seemed too soft after sleeping on a five inch foam mattress but did not take long to get to like it.

Up early, coffee and Pa Thong Ko at the Ban Pa Meat morning market. It is nice to see "Mee" and her husband again. Daeng always likes to help her serve customers.

We they stopped at the exercise equipment to work out a little. I like the machine that rolls up my spine. My back feels lots better after I use it.

Daeng and I have both been working on our upper body, too.

Yes, that is the sun shining through the palm leaf over Daeng's head. It is only about 6:30.

When we got back to the house I did some calculations and found we got 13.62 kilometers a liter of gas or 32 miles per US gallon for our trip to Lampang and Chiang Mai. That was using 95 octane gasohol. I guess the variable valve engine works.

We are going to rest for a few days and then visit Ban AYO again on Friday. We'll walk down from the road and take a look at the building and see what is left after the two years the project has been abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment