Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dentist Appointment - Sunday

I had broken some of the porcelain off one of my back crowns on Saturday.  No pain but it had a rough edge so we called the dentist that we like here in Mae Sai.

You can read of other trips to this dentist (3 trips) by CLICKING HERE  and CLICKING HERE  and CLICKING HERE.

We were told that she was pretty busy but set up an appointment for today, Sunday, at 1:00 PM.  That is correct, she works seven (7) days a week.  She is a sweetheart, too.

Daeng and I talked about her bridge work, on the left upper side of her mouth.  I have been trying to talk her into replacing it as it is off color with the rest of her teeth and there is a very wide margin in the front, as well.

She also has some sensitivity for cold and sweet on one of her teeth, in that area.

We went to the appointment to be greeted by the dentist.  She checked all my teeth and said they were looking good but the porcelain enamel on the side one of my caps in the rear of my mouth had broken off. 

She suggested just smoothing it out as that tooth can not be seen when I smile.  She spent a little time making it smooth.

Daeng got into the chair and we talked about the problem of the sensitive tooth.  It had not caused Daeng any dis-comfort in a while so Daeng said she did not want to do anything right now.  She really doesn't like dental work.

We thanked everyone for their help and paid the lady at the front desk 100 Thai Baht for both of our visits.  (100 Thai Baht = $3.27 US Dollars)

Another Fun Day in Mae Sai.

No comments:

Post a Comment