Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mae Sai 05/09/2010 Didn't sleep good!

First, let us say Mother's Day is a United States of America holiday but we want to say to all the Mothers of the world: "Happy Mother's Day."

I did not sleep well last night as I kept thinking about the mistakes the tile men were making putting on the tile. Every time I walk by the kitchen or the new bathroom I get pissed. So, to solve that, we are going to have them change the tile that are wrong.

That is the sun shining through our new bedroom windows.

When Salad arrived, with four men this morning, we confronted him and told him what we wanted. We could tell he was not real happy about it but to bad. It should be correct.

We talked with the regular men and we think they now understand about the pattern on the tile. The other two men are putting in the door jams for the door we bought yesterday. When that is done they will be finishing the block wall. That way the wall can be plastered tomorrow.

After the wall is rendered the door can be hung and we can stain it. That way Daeng can have her Mother move in a few days.

I went out and bought the few things we need to do the plumbing in the next day or two. Daeng went and bought some more tile grout, cement and tile edge. It looks like we will need two more boxes of wall tile, also.

After lunch, we came back to find the older tile man had started a new row of tile with the tile upside down. I kept thinking to myself: "Green side up, Green Side UP!" That's a Polish Landscaper joke.

I'm not feeling well today, maybe due to lack of sleep, so I'm going to rest the rest of the day.

I did get up, after a few hours, and helped get almost all the wall tile on the bathroom walls. It is looking pretty good, if we do say so, ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment