Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mae Sai Songkran 04/14/2010

Yes, I'm a sissy. Today I stayed home and hide out from the water throwers.

We did go out to have early breakfast as most of the party folks were still home nursing hang-overs. I did notice two men drinking whisky at breakfast. After breakfast we did drive over to Tun & Hlong's place to see how much they had to move into the new home.

On the way back to the house, we were hit by three water throwers. I did have to change when we got home as I was soaked.

Yes, this is a typical day in Mae Sai during Songkran.

This will be a typical Thailand home with a couple families living under the same roof. Daeng's Mother, Brother, Sister-in-law, Nephew, Niece and Son when he is home from school. TIT! (This is Thailand!)

The place will have seven bedrooms and three bathrooms when we are done.

Daeng went out with the family and did some of the things that most Thia's do for Thai New Year with lots of water, water, water every where.

The old swimming hole was pretty dirty as a lot of folks were there. Daeng did not go swimming but hung out with the family, eating, drinking and just having fun.

As for me, I painted three light fixtures and typed out the new air conditioning price book for the company to start using this summer.

I turned in early, around 6:30 PM Daeng got home around 8:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment